- The leaseholder ought to be in any event 18 years of age or above for leasing a Self Drive vehicle. He/She ought to likewise have a legitimate driving license.
- Documents expected to lease a Self Drive car:
- A substantial Driving License
- Passport/Adhar Card/Voter Id
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Age Limit and Documents
2. Right to state No
Aapni Car has all the privilege to deny leasing a vehicle to any individual whomsoever thought about unfit to drive or does not satisfy all or any of the imperative necessities, our T and C.
In the instance of vehicle breakdown, it is the client’s obligation to illuminate Aapni Car right away. Clients are prompted not to drive the vehicle in the event that it gets harmed in a mishap or build up any issues. On the off chance that the vehicle can’t be fixed at the area of breakdown, a substitution vehicle will be given by Aapni Car, subject to availability.
4. Theft Protection
The leaseholder should ensure that the vehicle is appropriately bolted when unattended and must not be left in the no-leaving zone or any open region for extensive stretches. The tenant is totally in charge of the security of the vehicle and in case of burglary is subject to pay the calculative amount.
5. Use of Vehicle
- The leaseholders can’t utilize Aapni Car’s vehicle as a taxi or for transporting individuals in return of cash; it is exclusively with the end goal of individual use.
- The client can’t be affected by Alcohol as well as whatever other opiate substance which can debilitate the client’s capacity to drive.
- The client must guarantee that the quantity of travelers in the vehicle does not surpass the number of safety belts gave in the vehicle.
- The vehicle can’t be utilized for any action which is considered unlawful by the Indian punitive code. Clients are not permitted to convey arms, ammo, and prohibited drugs.
6. Late Pick-ups/Early Drop-offs
The rental begins and completes the process as indicated by the pickup and drop-off dates and times archived. Aapni Car isn’t at risk to give any discounts to an unused time if a vehicle is grabbed late or dropped off early. Traffic violations tenant is exclusively obligated to pay for any petty criminal offense tickets got amid their voyage. The leaseholder will pay the charge if the traffic division will send the infringement tickets straightforwardly to the company.
₹ 500 will be deducted from the security or advance installment if the retraction data is given to the organization after the announcing time of the taxi. The undoing should be possible via telephone before a multi-day of booked revealing time.
8. Security Deposit
The leaseholder needs to pay an aggregate sum of ₹ 5000 for taking an economy spending vehicle as a security store and ₹ 15,000 for extravagance vehicles. At the season of conveyance of the Vehicle to the User, Aapni Car will reserve the privilege to hinder a development store if there should be an occurrence of any unpaid levy according to these Terms and Conditions and additional harm to the Vehicle.
9. Damage Charges
Front Bumper – ₹1,500 – ₹5,000
Door – ₹2,000 – ₹9,999
Hood (Front Bonat) – ₹2,000 – ₹9,999
Boot Lid (Dikki) – ₹2,500 – ₹6,000
Rear Bumper – ₹2,000 – ₹6000
Fender – ₹1,500 – ₹4,000
Roof – ₹2,000 – ₹9,999
Running Board – ₹3,000
Quarter Panel – ₹2,000 – ₹5,000
Rear View Mirror – ₹2,000
Head Light/piece – ₹4,000
Wheel Caps/piece – ₹700
Fog Lamp/piece – ₹2,000
Number Plate – ₹500
A Pillar – ₹2,000 – ₹9,999
Tail Lamp/piece – ₹3,000
Rear Windshield – ₹9,999
Side Mirror/piece – ₹400- ₹2,000
Key – ₹7,000
Clutch Plate – ₹9,999
Front Windshield – ₹9,999
Cleanliness Charges – ₹1,000